Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Appreciation

First, I want to thank all of you who have been so supportive of me since being diagnosed. From love, prayer and kindness to cooking delicious meals I can eat and helping me research treatments. Reminding me to breathe, laugh and have fun with the things I can do, and most importantly to appreciate how much I still have to be thankful for.
A number of family and friends have been kind enough to also contribute a small donation to help with medical expenses since I will not be working (or living off school loans!) anytime in the near future. I am BEYOND grateful for these gifts and inspired to give as much as I can to keep the karma even!
From my heart, with gratitude and love,
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. we would like to thank you for sharing all your ideas, recipes, links, for us. You helped many of us in more ways than you could possibly imagine. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts...

    ReplyDelete