Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sharing Scents

Congratulations Anna D. on winning the Digest Ease essential oil.
Thanks for participating, it makes me so happy to share items to help live our best with GP :)
In the April Newsletter I discussed the importance of slowing down and paying attention to our senses, this month's focusing on the sense of smell.  It's so easy in our busy lives to go from one thing to the next, from one meal to another, without even considering whats really in front of us.  As mentioned in the article, digestion begins with the nose and mouth, through the sense of smell and taste, which help to activate enzymes necessary for the digestive process.
By signing up here it will put you on the list for future giveaway.  Over the years of struggling to find balance in living with a chronic illness, my life has never been short of generosity from those around me.  Giving away some of my favorite tools is just my way of paying it forward!  So, for April I want to introduce you to Snow Lotus Aromatherapy, a company that provides over 200 pure and organic essential oils and blends.  Digest Ease, a therapeutic blend, is used for relief of indigestion, gas, bloating and other digestive discomforts.  My favorite ways to use oils such as this are in a warm Epsom salt bath at the end of the day or as a simple inhalation after meals or when symptoms flare.  To learn more about their products you can visit their website at www.snowlotus.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment