Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Post 100: What's Been Said and Done in 2 Years of Blogging

Wow, can you believe this is now post 101?  It makes me wonder how many people have actually read them all, it's almost like a novel by now!  There are hundreds of views from all over the world, every day, which makes every moment worth it and continues to give me reason to write.  Seeing this motivated me to look back, reliving some of the good and bad times over the last couple of years.  I'm thinking about printing each one out and starting a little binder, to have a tangible piece of this experience just in case, God forbid, the computer/internet crashed and all was lost.

Just in case you haven't been following from the beginning, I thought I would provide a breakdown of some of the highlights including good times, rough patches, and popular posts since July of 2011.  In addition, recipes are listed in categories to make it easier to find.  Hope you have found this helpful and enjoy catching up, possibly relating to this crazy journey over the last couple of years!

Experiences
Recipes

Beverages

Breakfast



Treats



No comments:

Post a Comment